Let those sparks fly with the perfect dash of silver holo micro flakes with your favorite Timeless Top Coat formula. Not to be confused as a topper that requires an additional layer over it, this is the final step for holo dusting, shine, and durable protection that can last up to 2 weeks. Give a little sparkle to your mani or try it over natural nails. The combinations are endless!
Benefits of Timeless Top Coat:
- 5 Free (Free of formaldehyde, toluene, DBP, formaldehyde resin, and camphor)
- Fast Drying (Your nails will be dry to the touch in about 3 minutes, but please give 30-45 to fully cure every layer)
- Hours of amazing scent once fully dry
- High gloss shine
- Non Yellowing
- Durable Protection
- Available in Unscented
Keeps your manis protected, long lasting, and super shiny with Timeless Top Coat. Expect up to 2 weeks wear and minor tip where when pairing Timeless with Static and Silk Base Coats.
*Gorgeous shots from IG @thepolishedokie and @polishedjess
Tips and Tricks:
- Timeless Top Coat works best with our Static Base Coat (Shop Here)
- This product works best if you give an extra minute for each layer to dry before applying the Timeless Top Coat to your mani. This particular formula dries fast on contact; however it may take a little longer to get through all of the layers of polish. Your manicure should be COMPLETELY dry within 30-45 minutes.
- This top coat is scented with fragrance oils which can cause smearing of the nail art. In order to avoid smearing, always float your top coat when applying this product. This means to never let the actual brush touch your nails.
- Always wrap the tips of your nails to get the longest wear time possible.
- Reapply Timeless Top Coat every few days or once the scent wears off.
- Keep products out of direct sunlight.
You may notice a very slight change of tint in certain scents. This is due to the color in the fragrance oil and will not affect your polish in any way.
Disclaimer:Please keep all scented base and top coats out of sun and direct heat. The sun/heat will discolor your product. Please also note that the discoloring of the product will not affect the polish or the color of polish whatsoever.
MSDS/ingredients list are available upon request. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions or concerns.