The On To The Next Peel Off Base Coat was made for swatchers or for those that don't like to keep their mani on for longer than a few hours. This product makes mani removal a breeze and will keep your nails much healthier by not having to use harsh acetone to remove your polish. This latex base has a soft pink color when wet and dries completely clear with a lovely scent.
SOLD OUT: Rock Candy: Rock Candy is an an explosive blend of the sweet jammin' berry trio of juicy ripe cherries, strawberries, and raspberries harmonized with hints of tangy citrus brought together by icy peppermint and sugary hard rock candy.
Blueberry Crumble: Blueberry Crumble is a scrumptious aroma of buttery vanilla crumble full of mouthwatering fresh picked blueberries.
Disclaimer: Blueberry Crumble fragrance oils do contain Phthalates.
*Please note that this latex peel off base is in no way long lasting and will not stand up to long periods of time or water*
*Product contains latex*
- Make sure your nails beds are clean and free of any oils
- Brush a thin layer of peel off base onto your nail. Make sure you’re only brushing it on the nail and applying the base only to where you are going to be putting your polish. Try not to continuously apply over already applied base…the latex dries very fast and doing this may cause some lumps in application. Acetone will not remove this base coat so be careful with application.
- Let dry for 2-3 minutes. You will know it's dry when the base shows clear and you get a pleasant Unicorn Poop scent on the nail.
- Once dry, apply your usual base coat to the get a super smooth surface. (This step is completely optional)
- Polish and top coat as usual.
- Peel off your mani once you are done enjoying it and move on to the next ;)
How to care for your On To The Next Peel Off Base:
*Store in a cool dark area. (not the fridge)
*Be sure to shake your Cuticula gently often. Cuticula is made with scented essential oils. These oils can sometimes settle at the bottom of the bottle.
*When not in use, always secure the lid back onto your bottle of Cuticula. Never leave the lid off for long periods of time.
International Winter Disclaimer: Please note that latex can freeze in climates below 32 degrees Fahrenheit or 0 degrees Celsius and will render the product unusable. Please keep in mind of cold weather upon ordering any products containing latex. There have been 2 reports regarding freezing and both were international locations due to the long shipping process.